The Giant Stride is one of two primary entries into the water when scuba diving from a boat or platform. For Second Hour the Giant Stride represents a bold step forward into the wild, a world in which you must rely on your skills and experience to guide you through often challenging conditions.
The Giant Stride the first self-funded release from Second Hour and they have spared no expense in developing and furnishing this beautiful watch with the highest level of components and finishing available in the sub-luxury market. The Giant Stride is a bold leap forward and is dedicated to those who take calculated risks and relish the opportunity to experience a brush with the unknown.
• Movement: Sellita SW200 automatic movement (Swiss made, high beat)
• Construction Material: 316L Stainless Steel, 1200HV hardness treatment (>6 X harder than 316L Stainless Steel)
• Case Diameter: 42mm
• Thickness: 13.2mm including sapphire crystal
• Lug Opening: 20mm
• Lug to Lug Distance: 46.7mm
• Luminescence: Swiss SuperLuminova BGW9 (hands, inner bezel and indices)
• Crystal: Domed sapphire crystal
• Anti-reflection: 6 layers of clear internal AR treatment
• Bezel: Bi-Directional, Inner Rotating Dive Time
• Water Resistance: 200 metres/660 feet
• Bracelet and clasp: Solid link, screw pin bracelet, fully milled push button clasp with four micro-adjustments
• Dials: Detailed embossed in multi textured matt finish
• Hands: Custom Made, Swiss grade, diamond cut and fully lumed
• Crowns: Dual screw down, lume filled (BGW9)
• Case Back: Detailed embossed - image of diver performing Giant Stride entry
• Warranty: Two year international warranty
• Inclusions: Two watch zip up travel case.